The following people were arrested on felony charges by law enforcement agencies in Davidson County, and, unless noted otherwise, were either placed in the Davidson County Detention Center or released from custody and are scheduled to appear in Lexington District Court on the date given:
• Grayson Thor Miller, 30, of 381 Barons Drive, Clemmons, was charged with larceny by removing anti-theft device and obtaining property under false pretense, $10,000 secured bond, Aug. 7. Felony fugitive warrant from charges pending in Florida, $200,000 secured bond, July 25.
• Lasheena Shamara Wilson, 32, of 319B James Avenue, Thomasville, was charged with larceny by employee, $3,500 secured bond, Aug. 28.
• Aaron Darius Holtclaw, 33, of 5 Dear Drive, was charged with harboring an escaped fugitive, $5,000 secured bond, Aug. 31.
• Christopher Eugene Scoot, 26, of 491 Feezor Road, Lot 12, was charged with larceny of all other, $2,000 secured bond, Aug. 7
The following larcenies more than $1,000 were reported to the Davidson County Sheriff’s Office and the Lexington Police Department:
• Three pistols, two rifles, a shotgun, a revolver, cash and a watch total value of $3,950 were reported stolen between Jan. 1 and May 1 from a residence on Apache Drive, Winston-Salem.
• Fishing equipment, tools, three air compressors, a television and ladder valued at $3,200 were reported stolen between July 12 and 5 p.m. Tuesday.