The following people were arrested on felony charges by law enforcement agencies in Davidson County, and, unless noted otherwise, were either placed in the Davidson County Detention Center or released from custody and are scheduled to appear in Lexington District Court on the date given:
• Jimmy Dean Rushing, 53, of 424 Early Miller Road, was charged with trafficking opium/heroin, possession with the intent to sell or deliver marijuana, misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, $150,000 secured bond, Feb. 22.
• Mark Winston Ritter, 36, of 6277 Lowerywood Circle, Trinity, was charged with larceny of motor vehicle parts, $5,000 secured bond, Jan. 17.
• Mi Ru Phillip Kim, 29, of 6198 Boughton Court, Greensboro, was charged with felony possession of a schedule VI controlled substance, misdemeanor carrying of a concealed weapon, misdemeanor maintaining a vehicle for the selling of a controlled substance, $5,000 secured bond, Jan. 31.
• Quandarrius Shaquille Luckey, 25, of 605 Culbreth Ave., was charged with possession with the intent to sell or deliver a schedule II controlled substance, misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia and misdemeanor simple possession of a schedule VI controlled substance, $5,000 secured bond, Feb. 5.
• Megan Tayler Scudder, 29, of 1616 Beth Road, Greensboro, was charged with an order for arrest, $20,000 secured bond, Jan. 2.
The following larcenies more than $1,000 were reported to the Davidson County Sheriff’s Office and the Lexington Police Department:
• Electronics, jewelry, a revolver, two shotguns and a bulletproof vest were reported stolen between 7 a.m. and 10:20 a.m. on Monday from a residence on Sowers Road, Linwood.